2014/02/21

Frozen

Frozen is the latest installment in the Disney princesses line up for films. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this movie. Even though the movie is meant for young people, anyone can watch and enjoy this movie. I loved each and every character, and like the humour that they brought to the table. Olaf was my most favourite character because not only was he so clueless it was funny, he was a talking snowman. I have watched every Disney princess movie and was hoping this wouldn't be a disappointing and I was glad I wasn't. I enjoyed the songs in the movie, because it was still the same as a classic Disney film and was happy that it hadn't changed. This wasn't a classic princess movie for a reason, which I can't say because of spoilers. The ending was good and a well deserved ending. There won't be any need for a sequel, but I would have liked something to happen for Elsa. It was refreshing to wash something so innocent after watching movies like the Grudge and Fast and Furious 6. I can't wait for the nest movie to come out. I give this movie a 5 star review.

Frozen trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment