2014/02/21

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is the first installment of the trilogy for the Hobbit. The original Hobbit is only a 300 page book, butt because the movie is also adding the book the Silmarilion, the movie is now a trilogy. The Hobbit starts of at a slow pace with a lot of story telling and you see the flash back into the Fellowship of the Ring. After the first half an hour, the movie really picks up and loyalties are tested. There were many differences from the movie to the book. They changed the appearances of some of the dwarves and omitted some stuff and changed up the rest. Even though all this happened, I really loved this movie. I usually don't like when a movie is different from the book, but this was just epic and awesome that I couldn't care less. My favourite character was Kili and I liked how he reminded me so much of Legolas who was my favourite from the Lord of the Rings. I didn't even feel the three hours go by and hoped the movie would have been longer. The scenes were absolutely breathtaking and I couldn't believe that some of that stuff was fake. The graphics in this series was a lot better than in the Lord of the Rings. When I read the Hobbit, it wasn't that interesting, but when I watched the movies I fell in love with it. I give this movie a 5 star review.

The Hobbit trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment